Extreme Sports Media Man

Sunday 4 July 2010

Whistler Bound

What do you take to a place like whister?

I realise this shot has been done before, by clay porter, in Dirt magazine a fair while ago. 

I thought i would give it a go.
It involved sticking my video camera out of a top window of my house, precarously balanced using an old tripod, a pillow 
and the 3rd harry potter book.

0001

I then layed most stuff out, obviously i'm not taking 3 t-shirts ect. but it give you the idea.

All packing into the 3 bags at the top.

Bike
Wheels
Spare tyres
spares
Towel
Full Face helmet
Open face
Goggles
T-shirts
Jeans
Shorts
Jerseys
riding shorts
Shoes
Still camera 1xfilm 1xdigital
Video Camera 1xold 1xHD
Tripod
lots of batterys
Flash
Chargers, converters and plugs

1 comment:

iVision4U said...

Not much in the way of cloths for a few nights stay. Cool concept though